tap a gap
March 04th 2015, 10am CET
Press / Business contact:
tap a gap is a hard to master, simple to play arcade game. The task to close rings by tapping a gap seems to be an easy job... but as always in life, time is not your friend. Luckily there are three bonus modes made for help. Laser, Ray and Freeze might become handy the more you work out their strenghts for breaking top most highscores. By time you will figure out new tricks like swiping to close neighboring gaps. Uhhh uuh, speaking of tricks. Here is a secret tip for everybody reading this text: Try sharing via twitter and Facebook, and take a look at that generated picture. It has a pro tip for you! Inspired by an old game tap a gap shows how modern mobile gaming feels like. Create your highscore now!
There are far more images available for tap a gap, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Features & Trivia
Let's get to the facts.
- One touch mechanics
- Swipe controls
- Endless game
- Three bonus modes (laser, ray, freeze)
- Bonus points when no rings on the field (background color indicates tier)
- Generated pictures for social networks depending on last highscore
- Sharing for pro tips
- Chris became a father during the development of tap a gap. Twice.
- International: game was developed in many different places like living room, bath, in a car(standing in a garage), Germany, Denmark, USA, India...
- tap a gap is inspired by an old game everybody knows.
- Daniel learned to play piano for playing theme tune.. also based on an old folksong everybody knows.
- Chris was listening to Three Investigators audiobooks most of programming time, Daniel is thanking "Two Steps from Hell" for motivation and inspiration.
- 9 month old baby girl got a highscore of 3142 points! True Story!
- Read dozens of Books, PDFs, Blogs, Papers.. still the feeling there is so much left to learn..
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Won: My Mom said Best Game 2015 Awards" - 08 February, 2015
- "Nominated: Annual Dad's stop doing that and get a real job Awards." - 11 January, 2015
Code, Game Design, Business & Marketing
Graphics Artist, Game Design, Music